The Board Manual is prepared based on following prevailing Law and Regulations:
- Law Number 40 of 2007 on Limited Company,
- Law Number 19 of 2003 regarding State Owned Enterprise,
- Government Regulation Number 45 of 2005 regarding State Owned Enterprise Establishment, Management, Monitoring and Dismissal; Minister of SOE Decree Number KEP-117/M-MBU/2002 juncto Minister of SOE Regulation Number PER-01/MBU/2011 dated August 1, 2011 concerning Good Corporate Governance Implementation in State Owned Enterprise juncto PER-09/MBU/2012 dated July 6, 2012, amendment of Minister of SOE Regulation Number PER-01/MBU/2011 regarding Good Corporate Governance Implementation in State Owned Enterprise dated May 21, 2012
- Minister of SOE Regulation Number PER-03/ MBU/02/2015 regarding State Owned Enterprise Board of Directors Appointment and Dismissal Requirement and Mechanism. Regulation of the Financial Services authority Number: 31/ POJK-04/2015 concerning disclosure about material information by the issuer or public company.
The Board of Directors Manual includes the following aspects:
- Board of Directors members tenure;
- Board of Directors authority and responsibility;
- Board of Directors meeting;
- Board of Directors orientation program;
- Board of Directors competency development;
- Long-Term Plan, Working and Budget Plan,
- Annual Report;
- Board of Directors performance assessment.